Quick and amazing chili that kids will love!
This chili is simple to make using the food processor or a food mill to combine pinto beans and tomatoes to form the base of a thick, tasty chili. It's one of the few dishes that all four of my kids like equally well and clamor for often!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 can (28 oz) stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz) pinto beans
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste
- 2 cans (15 oz each) black beans
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsps Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 tsps paprika
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
Remove 2-3 cups of the mixture to a food processor and puree, then return to the main pot.
Using a food mill, puree the chili in five short bursts of about 1 second each.